The old cotton warehouse is originally built in 1907. The limited floor height of just 2,20m is increased by cutting the enitre building horizontally and lifting the top half by 3meters. An extra floor is created and houses the café. By lowering the ground floor by one meter, again some extra height is created. The large space of four meters high is suitable for an temporary exhibition space.